Our aquaFIT (Aqua Fitness) classes have something for everyone and welcome all strengths and abilities.
aquaFIT (Aqua Fitness) sessions – Stay fit, stay cool, have fun and set your own pace.
If heat, or injuries prevent you from exercising or perhaps you want to add another element to your fitness program than aquaFIT is for you!
These sessions run weekly in our Summer Season on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 – 10am.
aquaFIT at Crescent Aquatic Centre is also a great way to socialise with friends and meet new people.
It really is a great workout for the body and soul!
Gym Circuit sessions: A gym circuit (gymFIT) is held during the colder months when it is too cold for our very popular aquaFIT sessions to go ahead. All fitness levels are catered for in a supportive and encouraging environment.
Because we love fitness and we know you do too we are excited to announce more fitness sessions available here at Crescent Aquatic Centre.
Check these out:
- Adult Squad – Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6pm – 7pm
- Adult Squad – Friday mornings from 5.30am – 6.45am
- Adult Squad – Sundays from 10am – 11am
This is all in addition to our awesome weekly aquaFIT sessions which run on
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9am – 10am!
We hope you can join us for a sesh soon.
Some of the benefits of water exercise include:
- Increased muscle strength, posture and balance.
- Enhanced sense of wellbeing, mood and sleep quality.
- Greater mobility and flexibility of joints.
- Improved endurance and fitness.
- Eases stiff joints and relaxes sore muscles.
- Reduced pain and fatigue.
- Working out in the water means the exercises are low impact but still have a great resistance and give wonderful results.